Machine Readable Passport

Machine Readable Passport

Now Renew Your Machine Readable Passport (Computerized Passport) Online

Apply for renewal of your Machine Readable Passport, if your passport has expired OR its validity is less than 7 months.

Get Started: URL:

NOTE: If you never had a Machine Readable Passport (Computerized Passport) or want to MODIFY your passport i.e. changes in Name, father/spouse name, marital status, Date of Birth, Dual Nationality, profession, and religion or your passport LOST or DAMAGED then you have to visit the nearest Consulate or Embassy for issuance a passport.

Apply Machine-Readable Passport through Consulate Office
If the process of Machine-Readable Passport requires the assistance of the consulate then read the instructions given at before visiting the consulate.